Late abstract submission is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
Day to day patient care
Non-IgE mediated food allergy
Management of Food Allergy
Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms
Nutrition and the microbiome
Socioeconomic and eHealth Aspects of Food Allergy
Basophil activation test (EUROBAT)
All abstracts will be listed on the EAACI website as of Friday, 16 October 2020. Presented abstract texts will be published on the EAACI Media Library.
Oral Presentation (OP)
The Oral Abstract Sessions consist of nine presentations of six minutes with four minutes Q/A at the end of each presentation. The presentations will be delivered live, but the recorded version will be uploaded to a designated system prior to the event as a back-up.
Poster Presentation (PP)
The Poster Presentations can be found in the e-poster section of the digital event platform as a digital poster with a 4 minutes voice-over. Poster presentations will allow for presentation of your work in an electronic format. Your PDF will be made available on the digital event platform, allowing the participants to view it during the whole event, and uploaded on the EAACI Media Library after the event. Each abstract presenter will have the opportunity to summarise their main findings. Prior to the digital event, you are required to upload the poster and record your voice-over in a designated system.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically. Please sign up to create your profile and login to submit your abstract. This login is unique to this platform. Please do not use your EAACI membership number and password.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If necessary, you may access the abstract and make changes until the submission deadline. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 2,500 characters (approx. 340 words), including spaces but excluding title and contact information of the authors.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a fully finalised abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract, three (3) is the maximum number of abstracts that can be presented by the same author.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- Please note that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstract will be made by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement listing the reasons for this decision must be sent to email@example.com no later than 11 September 2020 and no later than 2 October 2020 for late abstract submisions (withdrawals after this date cannot be accepted).
- Abstracts accepted for the event are subject to the EAACI embargo rules as published on the EAACI Website.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
- Abstract presenters must be registered for FAAM-EUROBAT 2020 digital and pay the registration fee until 21 September 2020 at the latest. For late abstract submissions, abstract presenters must be registered for FAAM-EUROBAT 2020 and pay the registration fee until 2 October 2020 at the latest. Abstracts from accepted presenters with not paid registrations will be removed from the programme.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author(s) to present the work if accepted. If a presenting author of an accepted abstract is absent during the session when his/her abstract is presented, the presenting author risks to jeopardize future acceptance at other EAACI Congresses and Events, if not justified (withdrawn). These abstracts will be excluded from publication on the EAACI Media Library.
Abstract Submission Terms & Conditions
Please click here to download the PDF.
Notifications of acceptance/rejection
Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of the abstract by 7 September 2020.
For late abstract submissions, notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of the abstract by 30 September 2020.
Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentations.
The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors about the status of the abstract.
All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the programme.
Presenting author registration deadline is 21 September 2020.
Late abstract presenting author registration deadline is 2 October 2020.