If you have been invited via email to participate as a speaker in the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023, here are some information to help you prepare your presentations.
- As a presenter in this EAACI Hybrid Congress, you will be asked to provide the PowerPoint of your presentation prior to the session taking place
- You can use the PowerPoint you uploaded in the lecture room
- You must come to the Speaker Service Centre before your session to validate (or modify) your presentation(s)
- You will be contacted with a designated link for upload of your PowerPoint by the end of May 2023
- The speakers are kindly asked to upload their PowerPoint file on the online uploading platform by 23:59 CET the day before the presentation
- After uploading your presentation, you must receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at your earliest convenience: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the same email address to register, log-in on our upload platform and other communication with EAACI
How can I prepare my oral presentation?
- Please follow these guidelines
- Prepare your presentation using the Powerpoint template
- Your presentation will be displayed in landscape orientation 16/9 ratio
- It is your responsibility to ensure and respect the author’s rights and persons’ anonymity
- Please prepare your presentation to fit within your allotted presentation duration (discussion time not included)
Disclosure of conflict of interest* slide must be included in the PowerPoint presentation. The disclosure slide should be displayed and read to the audience at the beginning of your lecture.
* A conflict of interest is any situation in which a speaker or immediate family members have interests, which may cause a conflict with the current presentation. Conflicts of interest do not preclude the delivery of the talk, but should be explicitly declared. These may include financial interests (e.g. owning stocks of a related company, having received honoraria, consultancy fees), research interests (research support by grants or otherwise), organizational interests and gifts.
How can I upload my PowerPoint presentation?
- Once you have prepared your PowerPoint presentation, you can log-in on the platform
- You will be asked to upload your PPT presentation following the on-screen instructions
Copyrights and content access
In order to fulfil EAACI’s mission as a platform for scientific communication and education in the field of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, EAACI would like to make available all presenters’ contributions from the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023 on the congress platform for 6 months and on the EAACI content platform for a period of 3 years. Nevertheless, it is the authors prerogative to grant EAACI authorization to use their presentation’s content after the congress. Consent will be asked upon submission to include your video recording (webcast), live streaming of your presentation, or poster presentation.
Technical support will be pleased to help you: email@example.com