Flash Talk Presenter Guidelines
If you have been selected to participate as a Flash Talk presenter in the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023, here are some information to help you prepare your poster.
Flash Talks will be presented onsite in Hamburg during the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023: the Flash Talk and the voice-recording of the onsite presentation will then be made available on the congress platform. Please find below the guidelines for your Flash Talk e-poster upload.
- As a presenter in this EAACI Hybrid Congress, you will be asked to provide an e-poster of your research prior to the event taking place.
- Your Flash Talk and voice-recording of the onsite presentation will be placed on the On-Demand section of the digital platform 24 hours after the session and will be available to the delegates (depending on the consent given). The presenter will be able to answer to questions submitted by the delegates via the chat tool. In case a new question is submitted, the presenter will receive an email notification.
- You will be contacted with a designated link for upload of your poster by mid of May 2023.
- The Flash Talk e-poster authors are kindly asked to submit their e-posters on the platform, with no exception, by Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- After uploading your Flash Talk e-poster, you must receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us at your earliest convenience at email@example.com
- Please use your MyEAACI email address to register, log-in on our upload platform and other communication with EAACI
How can I prepare my Flash Talk e-poster?
- Please follow these guidelines
- Prepare your 1-slide PowerPoint using this template and export it as a single-page PDF
- Kindly note that company and trade names, trademark and copyright symbols and logos are not allowed in the posters
- Non-proprietary (generic) names of drug, written in lower case, are required the first time a drug is mentioned in the text
- Respect author’s rights and anonymity.
How can I upload my Flash Talk e-poster?
- Once you have prepared your Flash Talk e-poster, you can log-in on the platform
- On the platform, please submit your one-page PDF file following the on-screen instructions. You can then select interactive zones on your PDF.
- During the upload phase, there will be a step where you will be able to write a disclosure of conflict of interest*. After the upload, a footer will be automatically created with your declaration.
- Please make sure to upload your Flash Talk e-poster before the deadline to ensure we can support you in case you encounter any technical issues. Additionally, our team will check the quality of your Flash Talk e-poster and contact you in case there is an issue with the upload.
- During your Flash Talk session, you will be able to re-use directly the PDF you uploaded in the session room.
* A conflict of interest is any situation in which a speaker or immediate family members have interests, which may cause a conflict with the current presentation. Conflicts of interest do not preclude the delivery of the talk, but should be explicitly declared. These may include financial interests (e.g. owning stocks of a related company, having received honoraria, consultancy fees), research interests (research support by grants or otherwise), organizational interests and gifts.
Copyright and content access
In order to fulfil EAACI’s mission as a platform for scientific communication and education in the field of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, EAACI would like to make available all presenters’ contributions from the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023 on the congress platform for 6 months and on the EAACI content platform for a period of 3 years. Nevertheless, it is the authors prerogative to grant EAACI authorization to use their presentation’s content after the congress. Consent will be asked upon submission to include your video recording (webcast), live streaming of your presentation, or poster presentation.
Technical support will be pleased to help you : firstname.lastname@example.org