Find all the information about the application process below:
EAACI’s annual congress is a prime opportunity to present your cutting-edge research and clinical findings to a wide range of practitioners. European regulations prohibit direct sponsorship of congress delegates, creating a barrier to attendance for some medical professionals and students. To make attendance possible to a broad range of delegates, EAACI will offer scholarships.
EAACI scholarship comprises:
€500 to help cover the cost of travel and accommodation to attend EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023, onsite in Hamburg, Germany.
One standard congress registration to EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023, onsite in Hamburg, Germany.
- Please ensure that your My EAACI profile is up to date, paying particular attention to “My personal details” and “My activities”
- Select the request for the grant during the regular abstract submission process
- The number of grants is limited. Interested applicants are asked to submit their requests promptly
Applicants must be:
- An EAACI Junior Member at the time of their application. Not yet a member? Join now
- The presenting author of an abstract. The application can only be made in connection with the abstract submission. Late abstract submitters will not be considered for grants selection due to the timelines limit.
Please note: Applicants are eligible to receive one source of funding only.
To ensure fair and transparent distribution, the EAACI Selection Committee will receive all applications and rank them based on the abstract quality as well as geographic aspects of the applicant.
Please read the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2023 before applying, find all the information below:
• Application period opens on 22 November 2022.
• Application period closes: 8 February 2023
• Review of applications and selection of recipients: during the abstract review process
• Successful applicants will be notified at the same time of the notification of abstract acceptance (by end of March 2023)
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.