The Clinical Village offers an excellent opportunity for attendees to try out different procedures and equipment used in the diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases. It provides a perfect platform to explore a combination of both theoretical and practical topics, both for specialists-in-training as well as for clinicians wanting to update themselves on topics adjacent to their core business.
The Clinical Village will showcase a large variety of topics:
- Atopic dermatitis topical treatment
- Pollen monitoring and forecasting
- Finnish Allergy Program 2008-18
- Hot Topics in ENT Therapy and Diagnosis
- Diagnosing and monitoring of Asthma in young children
- Adult onset nonatopic asthma
- Best practices in food allergy challenge
- Visual diagnosis of skin/allergy symptoms
- Cutting edge allergy laboratory diagnosis
- Skin patch testing
- Historical notes: Allergy 111 Years
- Cosmetics allergy portal
- Practical allergy diagnosis based on clinical cases, a POC role play activity
When can you visit the Clinical Village?
- Saturday 17 June 2017 from 14:00 until 18:00
- Sunday 18 June 2017 from 12:00 until 16:00
Admission is included in the registration fee and all registered attendees are invited to visit.
The Clinical Village will be a particularly good complement to the EAACI postgraduate courses running on Saturday afternoon, combining theory with practice.