Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for posters and oral presentations at the Winter School Zakopane 2024!
Abstract submission deadline: 12 October 2023 23:59 CET
- Only one abstract per applicant can be submitted.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Applicants should submit novel and previously not published data.
- Please note only a limited number of abstract submitters will be invited to attend and register for the on-site event based on the scientific excellence of the submitted abstract. Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- Please note that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstract will be made by the Scientific Programme Committee.
A notification letter to inform you whether your abstract has been accepted or not will be sent by the beginning of November 2023. If your abstract has been accepted, you must confirm your participation and online register by the given deadline. Registration instructions will be sent out with the abstract notification letters. Please be aware that if you do not register by the given deadline, your place will be given to another participant.
Abstract Submission Guidelines and Terms & Conditions are available below.