The well-established and interactive structure of the programme includes six keynote lectures, each of them followed by the thematically grouped oral presentations given by the participants, selected according to the high quality of their submitted abstracts. All other accepted high-quality abstracts will be presented during two poster sessions. In this special anniversary edition, the Winter School programme will also include a TED-like talks session given by the keynote speakers, a practical course, and many other opportunities for interacting with the experts and the participants.
Seventy participants will be selected based on the scientific quality of their submitted abstracts. These participants will be invited to register for the Winter School and to present their work either as an oral presentation or as a poster. Registration, free for EAACI junior members, will include accommodation, food, and registration fee.
- Environment and Immunology
- Epithelial barrier & environment
- The therapeutic use of mRNA and the COVID-19 vaccines
- Genetic and immunological causes of COVID-19
- Adaptive immunity in infection and inflammation
- Lipid-specific T cells
- Immunotherapy and biologicals
- Microbiome and metabolism
- Allergen molecules