Health and Safety
Czech Republic applies so called “traffic light” system as of June 15, 2020, based on the ECDC metrics. Based on evaluation of epidemiologic situation, the EU+ countries will be divided into four groups according to a level of risk of COVID-19 – low (green), medium (orange), high (red) and very high (dark red) risk. Summary of the key information for those entering the Czech Republic can be found on the CzechTourism website, or the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic. For more details about recognition of vaccination certificates from other countries please click here.
Face masks (at least FFP2 or KN95 class) are mandatory to wear at all interiors and outdoor areas: details available here.
Strict hygiene rules must be followed by those attending an event, public performance or visiting a catering establishment, including finished vaccination scheme, testing or being within the protection period (180 days after the COVID-19 disease). Please find more information about:
- visiting catering establishments
- using accommodation services
- general rules applied currently on meetings
There is special Czech phone number – 1221 – established for all questions related to COVID-19 infection in the Czech Republic, incl. travelling, tests and quarantine, and safety measures currently applied. The service is available also in English every day from 8 am to 7 pm. There has been also a special portal COVID.GOV.CZ launched to help those currently staying in the Czech Republic become better acquainted with current measures.
COVID-19 Restriction at the O2 universum Congress Centre
The individual safety and hygiene measures of all participants is our priority. All participants are also personally responsible for observing the safety and hygiene measures mentioned below:
- Mouth and nose coverings: all restrictions have been lifted, but we strongly recommend that delegates wear face masks in all enclosed spaces, at all times
- Cleaning and disinfection measures: All surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be provided at the venue
- We encourage delegates to use cashless means of payment
- We encourage delegates to avoid carrying paper documents