The 18th Immunology Winter School on Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology will take place from 23 to 26 January 2020, in Chamonix, France. In the spectacular venue of Chamonix, in France, the meeting will follow previous Winter School’s structure, combining academic scientific discussions with winter sports.
This meeting is intended for pre- and post-doctoral scientists and clinicians from around the world who are junior members of EAACI and who are actively involved in basic or clinical immunology research in the field of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
The goal of this meeting is to discuss advanced and up-to-date allergy and asthma related basic immunological research with 70 young scientists in a friendly scientific environment. In addition, there will be free time for relaxation, sports and exploration of the alpine area between the morning and afternoon sessions.
This meeting has high scientific standards and is aimed at young researchers and medical doctors who are active in the fields of allergy and immunology. Participation is by invitation only, on acceptance of your submitted abstract.
Expected Outcome and Potential Impact on Practice After this Winter School
Participants will receive state of the art training on immunological mechanisms, invloved in allergic and inflammatory responses. In addition, the highly interactive nature of the winter school provides a platform for establishing new collaborations and networks. By, attending this winter school, the participants will:
- Learn about novel developments in immunology with a focus on allergy and asthma
- Gain knowledge of other immunology research areas in allergy performed by other young investigators/research groups within EAACI
- Present and discuss their work and get feedback from experts in the field
- Form research networks with other researchers
- Young investigators will be able to interact and form new links network with senior experienced researchers