Please find the Scientific Programme below:
The SAM Digital 2021 Scientific Programme will be delivered as streamed tracks.
Exceptional sessions, to be delivered to you live from 12 – 13 March 2021. All sessions allow for interaction with the speaker(s) via the live chat function available throughout the duration of the presentations. The sessions of the streamed tracks will be accredited by UEMS-EAACME. A selection of presentations from the streamed tracks will be recorded and available for viewing during SAM Digital 2021 and 6 months thereafter.
The following sessions will be covered within the streamed tracks:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Mast Cell Driven Diseases
- Cutaneous Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy and the Skin
- Hot Topics: Pollen Food Allergy in Childhood, 2021 Contact Allergens Update, Current status on prophylaxis in HAE
- Hand Eczema and Occupational Eczema