All abstract presenters were considered for the FAAM 2018 Abstract Awards. Evaluation for these awards took place during the respective abstract sessions of the FAAM 2018.
Winners were announced during the Closing Ceremony and are the below:
1. Sara Bellon Alonso (Spain) for OP30: Is FPIES prevalence increasing? Results of PREVALE study
2. Julia Klueber (Luxembourg) for OP14: Fish Allergy: In-vivo and in-vitro diagnostic assessment of a Danish cohort
3. Purificacion Gonzalez-Delgado (Spain) for OP18: Food protein-induced enterocolitis in adults?
4. Martin Victoria (United States) for PD03: Early Life Risk Factors for Allergic Proctocolitis: The GMAP Healthy Infant Cohort
5. Sarita Patil (United States) for PD52: Sustained tolerance after peanut immunotherapy correlates to suppressive Ara h 2 specific memory B cell repertoire