The well-established and interactive structure of the programme includes six keynote lectures, each of them followed by thematically grouped oral presentations by participants, selected according to the high quality of their submitted abstracts. The remaining abstracts are presented during two poster sessions. Moreover, a practical course will provide new insights in the treatment of patients with allergies in the context of immunodeficiencies, infections, biologicals, immuno-nutrition and the comparison of cancer and allergies in the field of allergo-oncology.
Seventy participants will be selected based on the scientific quality of their submitted abstracts. These participants will be invited to register for the Winter School and to present their work either as an oral presentation or as a poster via digital presence.
- B-cell immunity in allergy and COVID-19
- Innate immune responses to respiratory viruses
- Communication between microbiome, virome and immune system in health and disease
- T-cell immunology
- Biomarker mining in allergy and clinical immunology
- Environmental influences on immune responses
- Treatment of patients with allergies in the context of immunodeficiencies, infections and biologicals, immuno-nutrition and allergo-oncology (Practical Course)
Keynote Lecture Speakers
- Scott D. Boyd, United States
- Cecilia Johansson, UK
- Wilfried Ellmeier, Austria
- Edward Knol, The Netherlands
- Claudia Traidl-Hoffmann, Germany
- Yasmine Belkaid, United States