The online abstract submission is now closed. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract(s) by 15 September 2018.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically on the EuroBAT 2018 website.
- Please sign up to create your profile and login to submit your abstract. This login is unique to this platform. Please do not use your EAACI membership number and password
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If necessary, you may access the abstract and make changes until the submission deadline. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 2,500 characters (approx. 340 words), including spaces but excluding title and contact information of the authors.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
- Abstract presenters must be registered for EuroBAT 2018 and pay the registration fee for attendance at the scientific session.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of the abstract by 15 September 2018.
Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral presentations.
The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the programme.
Presentation of Abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be presented in Oral Abstract Sessions.
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
1. Authors can modify the author information, category and core data of their abstract directly on the submission system until the deadline given. Please be aware that there will be no extension possible.
2. By submitting an abstract, submitters understand that their abstract, including names, is stored electronically and will be published by the Organising Committee on the EAACI website (members’ area). Failure to present the abstract on-site will result in exclusion from online publishing.
3. No trade names of products are allowed in oral or poster presentation. Non-proprietary (generic, chemical) names of drugs should be used. Company names can be used in the authors affiliation and as a source to a material mentioned in the body of the abstract, such as “Imiquimod (3M, Milwaukee, USA) was used to stimulated dendric cells”.
4. Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
5. The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
The presenting author of an abstract must register for the meeting by the given deadline. If EAACI does not receive the registration and payment by the deadline, the abstract will be removed from the programme.
6. Consent for publication of individual patient data – applies to abstracts with identifiable patient information.
For the publication of an abstract that contains identifiable information about patients it is necessary that patients have given consent for the research to be published. For all abstracts that include identifiable patient details (e.g. gender, age, illness, location) or images, written informed consent for the publication of these must be obtained from the patient (or their parent or legal guardian) and a respective statement should be included in the abstract text. The final decision on whether consent to publish is required lies with EAACI.
7. Duplication of publication
EAACI does not accept re-submission; abstracts must correspond to original, previously unpublished work. By submitting an abstract the submitter confirms that he/she has not presented/plans to present and publish the abstract at another meeting, and that he/she has not submitted/published the full paper.
8. Declaration of Conflict of Interest
EAACI is committed to ensuring the integrity of its scientific, educational and research programmes. Abstract submission requires disclosure of any financial or other interest that might be construed as resulting in an actual, potential, or apparent conflict. The submitter is responsible for obtaining disclosure information from all co-authors, to be entered in the author section of the submission page.