By attending the Master Class participants will gain insights into the theoretical and practical aspects of transition process covering:
- Overview of the challenges of adolescent and young adults with allergies and asthma.
- Overview of interventions for better self-management of allergies and asthma in adolescent and young adults.
- Transition process and transfer of adolescent and young adults with allergies and asthma.
- Presentation of European guideline on effective transition of adolescents and young adults with allergies and asthma by applying recommendations into clinical practice.
- Practical skills and resources to implement transition care in practice
- EAACI adolescent guideline systematic review
- EAACI adolescent and young adult transition guideline
- EAACI adolescent and young adult tool box