The programme includes both sessions with theoretical content (lectures) and practical approaches (practical sessions, case report presentations) that will be held over a period of two days.
The main topics are:
- Biologicals and mucosal inflammation
- Biologicals and skin barrier
- How to use biologicals in diseases with immune dysregulation
- Biologicals and AIT
- Adverse events and Hypersensitivity to biologicals: How frequent are they and what are the underlying mechanisms?
- Biologicals in pregnancy, childhood and senescence: When and how to use biologicals in these patient groups?