The 19th Immunology Winter School on Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology will take place from 22 to 24 January 2021, in a digital format. With an innovative but still highly interactive concept, the meeting will allow you to take part in exciting scientific discussions from the safety of your home countries.
This meeting is intended for young scientists (PhD students and junior postdocs) and medical doctors from around the world, who are actively involved in the field of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology.
The goal of this meeting is to discuss advanced and up-to-date allergy and asthma related basic immunological research with 70 young scientists in a friendly scientific environment.
Expected Outcome and Potential Impact on Practice After this Winter School
Participants will receive state of the art training on immunological mechanisms, involved in allergic and inflammatory responses. In addition, the highly interactive nature of the winter school provides a platform for establishing new collaborations and networks. By attending this winter school, the participants will:
- Learn about novel developments in immunology with a focus on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology
- Gain knowledge of other immunology research areas in allergy performed by other young investigators/research groups within EAACI
- Present and discuss their work and get feedback from experts in the field
- Form research networks with other researchers
- Young investigators will be able to interact with senior experienced researchers