Organised by the Basic & Clinical Immunology Section
The goal of EAACI Immunology Winter School is to share and discuss advanced and cutting-edge allergy and asthma related basic and clinical immunological research with 70 selected young scientists in a friendly scientific environment. In addition, there will opportunities to network, relax, and enjoy winter sports in the mountains around Trysil between the morning and afternoon sessions.
This meeting has high scientific standards and is aimed at young researchers who are active scientists in the fields of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology. Participation is by invitation only, on acceptance of your submitted abstract.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Participants will receive state of the art training on immunological mechanisms, in allergic and inflammatory responses. In addition, the interactive nature of the Winter School provides a platform for establishing new collaborations and networks. Thus, by attending this winter school, the participants will:
- Learn more about novel topics in immunology with a focus on allergy and asthma
- Gain knowledge of other immunology research areas in allergy performed by other young investigators/research groups within EAACI
- Participants will be able to include the discussion of their work during the meeting to fine-tune/improve their own research projects
- Form research networks with other researchers, increasing in this way their international contacts in the field
- Be able to get in contact with experienced senior researchers