Applications accepted from 16 December 2021 to 21 February 2022
EAACI’s annual congress is a prime opportunity to present your cutting-edge research and clinical findings to a wide range of practitioners. European regulations prohibit direct sponsorship of congress delegates, creating a barrier to attendance for some medical professionals and students. To make attendance possible to a broad range of delegates, EAACI will offer 20 industry sponsored congress grants.
The Industry Sponsored Congress Grant comprises:
- €500 to help cover the cost of travel and accommodation to attend EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022, onsite in Prague, Czech Republic
- One standard congress registration to EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022, onsite in Prague, Czech Republic
- Please ensure that your My EAACI profile is up to date, paying particular attention to “My personal details” and “My activities”
- Select the request for the grant during the regular abstract submission process
- The number of grants is limited. Interested applicants are asked to submit their requests promptly
Applicants must be:
- An EAACI Junior Member at the time of their application. Not yet a member? Join now
- The presenting author of an abstract. The application can only be made in connection with the abstract submission. Late abstract submitters will not be considered for grants selection due to the timelines limit.
Please note: Applicants are eligible to receive one source of funding only.
To ensure fair and transparent distribution, the EAACI Selection Committee will receive all applications and rank them based on the abstract quality as well as geographic aspects of the applicant.
Please read the EAACI Hybrid Congress 2022 – Industry Sponsored Congress Grants rules and regulations.
- Application period opens: 16 December 2021
- Application period closes: 21 February 2022
- Review of applications and selection of recipients: by end of March
- Successful applicants will be notified by mid-April
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Sponsored grant provided through an unrestricted educational grant from Allergopharma.
Ukraine physician support grant
During these difficult times, EAACI and its sponsors support the attendance of Ukrainian physicians to EAACI Hybrid 2022 in Prague through the contribution of unrestricted grants. There is a limited number of grants available and is allocated on a first come, first service basis to Ukrainians applicants.
EAACI would like to acknowledge Allergy Therapeutics contributed an unrestricted grant for this support.