EAACI Congress 2023 Back
Alfredo J Lucendo Villarín
- Graduate in Medicine. Autónoma University of Madrid (1995-2001).
- Doctor of Medicine (Ph.D. degree). Autónoma University of Madrid (first class mark) (2006).
- Graduate in Social and Cultural Anthropology. National University for Distance Education (2006-2012)
- Specialist in Gastroenterology. Training period in La Paz University Hospital, Madrid (2002-2006).
- Post-graduate degree in Direction and Management of Health Services. European Institute of Health and Social well-being (2008-2009).
- Head of the Department of Gastroenterology. Hospital General de Tomelloso. Tomelloso, Ciudad Real, Spain
- Papers in PubMed: 132
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Inflammatory bowel diseases